Baby Classes - Learn about your new babyYou don’t know what you don’t know!
LIVE online prenatal and baby care classesAll of our in-person classes are now available online! Learn what you need to know. Dynamic and engaging online platform that allows you to ask questions.
For many parents, the first baby they hold is their own! While many parents focus on preparing for the birth, it’s important to learn about what to expect once the baby is home as well. What better way than by taking a Baby Care Class to help you prepare!
Our baby care classes will give you the information you need to know to keep your baby safe, to effectively calm your baby down, deal with feeding issues and engage you in emotional preparation for the transition of becoming a parent.
These classes are designed to ease your transition into parenthood so that you can feel supported while you figure out your new family balance.
- Baby Care basics (Bathing, clothing, diapering options)
- Soothing and comforting your baby
- Normal newborn behaviours
- How to help your baby sleep longer
- Breastfeeding basics. Feeding cues, patterns, and what to expect in the first month
- Get organized – tips for a stress free month after baby arrives
- Relationship tips and tricks – communication and expectations
- It takes a Village – Support options and why its important to have help
- Baby wearing – benefits
2020-2021 Baby Care Class dates
(price is per family)
We are committed to supporting the families of our community. If you can’t afford our regular prices and need support please call or email us for support on a sliding scale, 1-877-BIRTH36 (247-8436).
|November 14, 2020||ONLINE||$75|
|January 17, 2021||ONLINE||$75|
|March 13, 2021||ONLINE||$75|
|June 19, 2021||ONLINE||$75|
All classes run 9am to 12pm – Book below by selecting the dates you’d like to book!