Infant CPR Class - Skills for emergency situationsGet prepared
LIVE online CPR classesAll of our in-person classes are now available online! Learn what you need to know. Dynamic and engaging online platform that allows you to ask questions. All classes are LIVE. Nothing is pre-recorded.
Infant CPR training by 2HEALTH: creating confident rescuers since 1992
Important key learnings participants will walk away from the workshop with:
- An understanding of typical newborn behaviours and a plan on how to best cope with the integration of a new baby into the family.
- Practical tips on how to prepare their home for the new baby.
- Understanding of various options for sleep arrangements, feeding, and infant care that will fit with the different needs of different families.
- Skills for emergency situations
Detailed workshop content:
- Preventing & recognizing emergencies and when to call 911
- Learning how to rescue in 60 secondsPracticing Choking rescue skills, CPR, head injury rescue and more first aid skills
- Car Seat installation tips & Water safety
- Role-play scenarios, take-home package & fun quizze
- What should be in a first aid kit or home? car? diaper bag?
2024 CPR dates
$100 per family, SAVE 20% off your CPR class when you book this together with the Baby Care class.
Apr 27, 2024
July 20, 2024
Oct 26, 2024
All classes run 1pm to 4pm – Book below by selecting the dates you’d like to book!
Cancellation/Refund Policy – 30 days notice is required to receive a refund if the need for you to cancel your participation in class arises. No refunds will be issued after this date.