Want to start a new career in Childbirth?Start today and make a REAL difference!
Starting your new Doula career
We’re SO excited for your interest in working in the childbirth field. Who wants to do a boring job when there are jobs like this!
But we bet you have a lot of questions. The ones we get all the time are:
- What are my job prospects after I’m done training?
- How long will it take me to complete the training?
- Can this work really support me and my family?
- Who’s the trainer and who is the training affiliated with?
- Where does the training take place and how much does it cost?
- …and a hundred other questions!
There are so many questions that we’ve created an entire separate website so it’s easier to find the answers you’re looking for. Please visit us over there at DoulaSchool.
We offer two types of training:
- Birth Doula Training – www.DoulaSchool.ca
- Lamaze Childbirth Educator Certification – www.ChildbirthEducators.ca
If you’re not sure what training is right for you, give us a shout. We’ll be happy to chat about the options and help you assess the right path for your new exciting career! 1-877-BIRTH36
Want to join our team?
We’re always looking for great team members to join us and our sister company The Nesting Place. Feel free to send us your resume along with a cover letter about what type of work you’re looking for (part-time, full-time, temporary) and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team.
What we’re looking for:
- Trained doulas (preferably both birth and postpartum)
- Unwavering commitment to our team and clients
- High level of professionalism
- Team members who enjoy belonging to a team and interacting with other doulas and educators
- People who are planning to do the work and stay with us long-term
What we offer
We want you to get the MOST out of your training. Part of that is making sure it’s the right thing for YOU! Trust us, we don’t want to train you if it won’t be a good fit! We want people who are going to love, love, love their new career as a doula or childbirth educator. You can reach us at 1-877-BIRTH36 (247-8436)
Ready to register? AWESOME! Click the button below and it’ll bring you over to our training site. It also has some really informative FAQs to answer questions you have and things you hadn’t even thought of! Hope to see you at training soon!
What Our Customers are Saying
It was a blessing to partake in the course and learn from someone who isn’t just a granola cruncher but also a business professional!
– Jamie, Founder of Toronto Yoga Mamas