Want to start a new career in Childbirth?Start today and make a REAL difference!
Want to join our team?
We’re always looking for great team members to join us and our sister company The Nesting Place. Feel free to send us your resume along with a cover letter about what type of work you’re looking for (part-time, full-time, temporary) and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team.
What we’re looking for:
- Trained doulas (preferably both birth and postpartum)
- Unwavering commitment to our team and clients
- High level of professionalism
- Team members who enjoy belonging to a team and interacting with other doulas and educators
- People who are planning to do the work and stay with us long-term
What we offer
- Team support
- Additional training
- We handle all client contracts, payments, billing, etc
- Fair commission structure
- Dedicated support staff
- 18 years of experience
- Regular team events
- Much more…
Open Position: Sales and Marketing Guru
This work-from-home position will support the owner with sales and marketing tasks. The ideal candidate will be excited about applying their skills in marketing and be keen on learning new ones. It turns out that marketing a small business needs about 33 apps and programs and we need someone to help us with that. Maybe we need 33, maybe we don’t?! But we’re sure the right candidate will help us figure that out so we can reach the families who need our support. Our company manages 2 agencies, a hospital doula program and a training program. Sound like a lot? You bet it is, but this job is NEVER boring! This role will work alongside with our office manager who handles administrative tasks and web support. We anticipate this job to be 20-30 hours per week.
Here is a breakdown of where we could use some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Create, schedule and analyze all the social media platforms and accounts we use
- Create and manage our paid advertising campaigns (experience with Google Ads a plus)
- Help us review, assess, and refine our social media apps and platforms
- Create kick butt newsletters across all our brands
- Assist with our search engine optimization
- Guide our marketing budget plans
- Coordinate our marketing campaigns across all brands
- Administer customer satisfaction surveys
- Assist with incoming sales emails and phone calls (we don’t do ANY cold calling, that’s just ‘ew’)
- Help update team availability
- Support the team’s class scheduling and ensuring updates to the website get done (before we overbook ourselves)
- Manage updates to our CRM system
- Training and experience in social media, journalism, communications or marketing industries
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Ability to work independently without a lot of supervision (if you need micro-managing this gig isn’t for you)
- Ability to write great copy (we don’t judge bad spellers, but we really want our IG posts and newsletters to be on point)
- A positive attitude, appreciation for collaborative work and learning, and a growth mindset
- Reliability and dependability are highly prioritized over a certain type of education or years of experience.
Salary and Perks
- $20/hour to begin, 20-30 hours per week
- Yearly bonus based on company revenue
- Paid vacation
- Yearly staff events
Starting your new Doula career
We’re SO excited for your interest in working in the childbirth field. Who wants to do a boring job when there are jobs like this!
But we bet you have a lot of questions. The ones we get all the time are:
- What are my job prospects after I’m done training?
- How long will it take me to complete the training?
- Can this work really support me and my family?
- Who’s the trainer and who is the training affiliated with?
- Where does the training take place and how much does it cost?
- …and a hundred other questions!
There are so many questions that we’ve created an entire separate website so it’s easier to find the answers you’re looking for. Please visit us over there at DoulaSchool.
We offer two types of training:
- Birth Doula Training – www.DoulaSchool.ca
- Lamaze Childbirth Educator Certification – www.ChildbirthEducators.ca
If you’re not sure what training is right for you, give us a shout. We’ll be happy to chat about the options and help you assess the right path for your new exciting career! 1-877-BIRTH36
We want you to get the MOST out of your training. Part of that is making sure it’s the right thing for YOU! Trust us, we don’t want to train you if it won’t be a good fit! We want people who are going to love, love, love their new career as a doula or childbirth educator. You can reach us at 1-877-BIRTH36 (247-8436)
Ready to register? AWESOME! Click the button below and it’ll bring you over to our training site. It also has some really informative FAQs to answer questions you have and things you hadn’t even thought of! Hope to see you at training soon!
What Our Customers are Saying
It was a blessing to partake in the course and learn from someone who isn’t just a granola cruncher but also a business professional!
– Jamie, Founder of Toronto Yoga Mamas