Get Help Running Important Errands
We’ve been supporting families for the past 15 years and we know one thing: global pandemics don’t change the need for help, education and support when you have a new baby. More importantly, there has never been a more important time to keep those persky germs/viruses OUT of your home!
We’re happy to run all your errands so you can stay home safe with baby and keep COVID-19 OUT of your sacred space.
Cost: $25/hr plus the cost of items purchased, minimum 2-hour fee.
You’ll start with a call with a professional doula who can chat with you about your needs, make suggestions and recommendations and who will get the right things to make your transition to parenthood easier. Who wouldn’t want a baby expert to go out and buy your baby things during a pandemic?
Possible errands include:
- Pharmacy: medications, diapers, infant products, etc.
- Grocery shopping
- Pet store (hey, dogs gotta eat!)
- Picking up prescriptions from a doctor’s office and dropping off at the pharmacy
- Grabbing items for the house (repairs are needed at all the worst times!)
- Anything else you need to make life easy
If you prefer, we can drop your items at your front door so you’ll never need to come in contact with a human!
Areas served include Durham, Kawarthas, Toronto and surrounding areas. Please reach out if you’re unsure if we serve your area.
Our precautions include:
• Avoiding touching our eyes, nose, mouth
• Use our cleaning products to wipe down surfaces in our cars between errands
• Checking ourselves daily for fever, and before we begin each day
• Cancel immediately (and send a backup) if we or anyone in our home, or anyone whom we’ve been in contact with, shows symptoms
• Wear new gloves or use hand sanitizer before AND after every store visit