HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method classes run for 5 weeks. You will select the dates and times that work best for you.
Classes are currently being done one-on-one virtually or in group classes in-person.
The Mongan Method HypnoBirthing® classes are taught in a series of five 2-hour classes. HypnoBirthing® classes are designed to prepare you in a positive and empowering way for the birth of your baby. The HypnoBirthing® program will teach you how to stay in control during the birthing process adopting an active role and using easy to learn self hypnosis techniques.
YOU WILL LEARN:
· Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
· To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
· What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
· Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
· How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
· To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
· Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
· How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
· Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
· To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
HypnoBirthing® prepared birth companions feel knowledgeable and proactive throughout the birth experience. You will learn how other people achieve a safe, gentle, and calm birth! Studies have found that women using hypnosis in labour experience:
- Less discomfort
- Shorter labours
- Fewer medical interventions
- Less postpartum depression
Our upcoming group class runs:
Location: our class runs at 28 Main Street North, Newmarket, Ontario
Cost: Group class cost is $450 and private one-on-one is $600 (prices are per couple)