Infant CPR training by 2HEALTH: creating confident rescuers since 1992
Important key learnings participants will walk away from the workshop with:
- An understanding of typical newborn behaviours and a plan on how to best cope with the integration of a new baby into the family.
- Practical tips on how to prepare their home for the new baby.
- Understanding of various options for sleep arrangements, feeding, and infant care that will fit with the different needs of different families.
- Skills for emergency situations
Detailed workshop content:
- Preventing & recognizing emergencies and when to call 911
- Learning how to rescue in 60 seconds
- Practicing Choking rescue skills, CPR, head injury rescue and more first aid skills
- Car Seat installation tips & Water safety
- Role-play scenarios, take-home package & fun quizzes
- What should be in a first aid kit or home? car? diaper bag?
125 Brentcliffe Rd. Toronto, ON from 1-4pm. $50 per person