Sacred Birth Prenatal Preparation
Join us for a retreat celebrating Sacred Birth Prenatal Preparation for expectant families. In this in-your-home live retreat, you will learn practical hands on techniques to support a confident and active birth during COVID-19. Learn birth partner support, gentle prenatal yoga, practical pain management, what to expect in pregnancy and birth, creating sacred space in any setting and more.
Next dates: June 27/28, 2020 9am-1pm each day (Eastern Time)
This is an unprecedented time to embark on the journey of parenthood. In this course you will learn practical hands on techniques to support a confident and active birth during COVID-19. Learn partner support, gentle prenatal yoga, practical pain management, creating sacred space in any setting and more.
Here’s what we cover:
- Late pregnancy health and wellness (nutrition, exercise) and anatomy
- Physical and emotional aspects of labour and birth
- Yoga to prepare for labor and birth (includes full class, good for all levels of experience) taught by Teacher Trainer Julia Forest of Awakened Spirit Yoga
- How to have an empowered birth
- Coping strategies and comfort measures
- Partner support tools to enhance the childbirth experience
- Birth positions to facilitate the normal progress of labor and birth
- Massage techniques to ease the pain of labour and enhance relaxation
- Relaxation skills for use during labour and after pregnancy to relieve stress
- Awareness and informed decision-making
- Communication skills for the pregnant person with their partner and members of the health care team
- Medications and medical interventions (what will be available to you at the birth place you are choosing)
- Postpartum recovery and more!
Join us for this amazing Sacred Birth Prenatal Preparation. Don’t leave the biggest day of your life to chance!